Research Experiences for Undergraduates TRUST-REU. “The program offers a research experience in cyber security and trustworthy systems and TRUST related topics.
- a) are citizens or permanent residents of the United States;
- b) are enrolled full time at a four-year college or university;
- c) are sophomores (who have completed at least three semesters or four quarters of actual college course work), juniors, who will not be graduating in the spring; and and seniors graduating in December.
- d) have not already completed a B.A. or B.S. degree;
- e) have a 3.0 or better cumulative grade point average;
- f) have shown potential for success, but may have had limited access to graduate research or other preparatory opportunities; the applicant should indicate his/her potential for success particularly as it relates to educational achievement while overcoming obstacles, which may include, but are not limited to economic, social, or educational challenges.
All application packets must be postmarked by March 1, 2011.”